- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life (WEE Derivative).
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems. If you need any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us please feel free to get in touch.
If a mains power socket is not supplied only use our range of masterplug adapters.
Disposable devices are a consumable, oral products therefore for purposes of hygiene we cannot accept them back in returns for inspection.
Claims for a lack of taste cannot be validated by ourselves due to the hygiene reasons mentioned above and will no longer be covered by any warranty.
All puff counts are a guide from the manufacturer.